This site uses Matomo to analyze traffic and help us to improve your user experience.
1 – Purpose of the processing
Matomo is used to analyse the behaviour of the website visitors to identify potential pitfalls; not found pages, search engine indexing issues, which contents are the most appreciated… Once the data is processed (number of visitors reaching a not found pages, viewing only one page…), Matomo is generating reports for website owners to take action, for example changing the layout of the pages, publishing some fresh content… etc.
Matomo is processing the following personal data:
- IP address
- Custom Dimensions
- Approximate location of the user
- Date and time
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page
- Screen resolution
- Time in local timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Link clicks to an outside domain
- Pages generation time
- Country, region, city
- Main Language of the browser
- User Agent of the browser
The processing of personal data with Matomo is based on legitimate interests.
2 – The legitimate interests
Processing your personal data such as cookies is helping us identify what is working and what is not on our website. For example, it helps us identify if the way we are communicating is engaging or not and how we can organize the structure of the website better. Our team is benefiting from the processing of your personal data, and they are directly acting on the website. By processing your personal data, you can profit from a website which is getting better and better.
Without the data, we would not be able to provide you the service we are currently offering to you. Your data will be used only to improve the user experience on our website and help you find the information you are looking for.
3 – Recipient of the personal data
The personal data received through Matomo are only sent to us.
4 – Details of transfers to third country and safeguards
Matomo data is hosted in Germany.
5 – Retention period or criteria used to determine the retention period
We are keeping the personal data captured within Matomo for a period of 150 days.
6 – The existence of each of the data subject’s rights
As Matomo is processing personal data on legitimate interests, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you can ask us at any time to access your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you can ask us at any time to delete all the personal data we are processing about you.
- Right to object: you can object to the tracking of your personal data by using the following opt-out feature:
If you wish us to not process any personal data with Matomo, you can opt-out from it at any time. There will be no consequences at all regarding the use of our website.
Matomo is not doing any profiling.